Lexer Grupp OÜ (Lexer Grupp Ltd.) was founded in 2007 as an official representative of a Dutch company Vanderlande Industries International BV in the Baltic States and Belarus. Main fields of activity have been:
1. Designing, production, and mounting of modern baggage handling systems (BHS) in airports, despite their size and number of passengers,
2. Designing, production, and mounting of post and courier delivery handling systems (PPS),
3. Designing, production, and mounting of modern automated warehouse systems.
Second main field of activity of Lexer Grupp is the provision of diverse logistic services and solutions, mainly for freight transportation over the whole world, using overseas, railways, and autotransport. Third main field of activity is the provision of consultation services to our partners in order to find best and optimal solutions.
1. Vilnius International Airport (BHS)
2. Kaunas International Airport (BHS)
3. Minsk International Airport (BHS)
4. Designing and mounting of delivery handling system (PPS) for Eesti Post